Managing elder care issues is our expertise.
Remaining in the home usually entails more than just in-home care. Time and distance may make it difficult for family members to oversee the day-to-day activities of a senior’s home and health care needs. Senior Planning Services offers creative solutions to manage the details of daily life, including…
- Health care advocacy to ensure the very best care and communication, coordination of appointments, medication and treatments.
- Household management such as property management and repair, petty cash, paperwork and pet care.
- Coordinating supportive services to help plan for the future, assure the elder’s safety and protection of assets, and assist in continuation of traditions and lifestyle choices.
- A Senior Planning Services geriatric care manager visits the home to perform a functional assessment of the client’s physical and safety needs, lifestyle choices, personality and financial needs.
- Primary concerns and recommendations are then shared with the designated family members, advisors and client when appropriate, addressing the most urgent needs first.
- A solution-oriented care plan is initiated when ongoing care management is requested.
- When the right solution is home care, professionally qualified, experienced caregivers are selected.
Learn more about our Senior Planning Services approach to in-home care.