Trusted, affordable caregiving.
When you need it.
Senior Planning Services offers flexible caregiving options for your unique situation. From 3 to 24 hours a day.
We provide experienced caregivers matched to the needs of each client, offering a variety of home care services including:
- Medication reminders
- Personal care assistance
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Homemaking and housekeeping
- Engagement and enrichment activities
24/7 Professional support and management includes:
- A personalized approach and an in-home care plan customized to meet your needs.
- Round-the-clock or part-time in-home support
- Carefully selected caregivers
All caregivers are employed and supervised by Senior Planning Services. Our caregiver team is experienced, background checked, insured, bonded and covered by worker’s compensation insurance.
Call today for a complimentary consultation.
Santa Barbara and North County: (805) 966-3312