Senior Planning Services offers flexible caregiving options for your unique situation. From 2 to 24 hours a day. Our caregivers are selected for their compassion and commitment, to assure they will care for your loved one as they would their own.
Our caregivers are:
- Screened for their experience, skills, compassion and work style
- Have thorough background checks, are bonded and insured
- Selected for their compatibility with your loved one’s personality and needs
- Accountable with attendance closely monitored
- Supervised and trained by our Professional Care Managers and other allied health care professionals
- Receive Specialized Dementia Care training through the Alzheimer’s Association
Our caregivers, clients and families have access to our Professional Care Managers 24/7 for urgent matters or support as needed outside of normal working hours. Let us help you help them.
All caregivers are employed and supervised by Senior Planning Services. Our caregiver team is experienced, background checked, insured, bonded and covered by worker’s compensation insurance. They are trained in Special Dementia Care by the Alzheimer’s Association.