Senior Planning Services has long established relationships with hospitals, assisted living facilities, long term care facilities, adult day care centers, behavioral health facilities, medical clinics, medical offices, outpatient surgery centers, and many others.
We take pride in our excellence in providing qualified health care professionals for our clients. Our client service coordinators work vigorously to match our employees with requests for services.
Policies for Employees
Screening and Employment Standards:
- One year recent experience in area of expertise
- Extensive testing
- Competency testing
- Background checks and drug screening
- Current Physical Exam and TB Screening
Senior Planning Services assumes full responsibility for compensation to all employees adhering to all Federal, State, and Employment Laws.
Certificates of Insurance are provided for Worker’s Compensation, General and Professional Liability, and Fidelity Bonding.
Health Care Staffing Personnel:
(But are not limited to)
- Registered Nurses, all specialties
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Licensed Psychiatric Technicians
- Case Managers
- Behavioral Health Specialists
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Surgical Technicians
- Medical Office Staffing
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Utilization Review Specialists
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Lab Technicians
- Radiology Technicians
- Others as requested